Prof. Dr. Moritz Egert
work +49 6151 16-21477
I am interested in Harmonic Analysis and Functional Calculus and their applications to Partial Differential Equations (PDEs), in particular to elliptic and parabolic Divergence Form Operators. Click here (opens in new tab) for a more detailed CV.
Teaching in the Winter Term 21/22
- Gewöhnliche Differenzialgleichungen (in German)
- Real Variable Methods for PDEs (in English)
- Proseminar: A second course on real functions (in English)
If you are interested in a Bachelor's or Master's thesis in my group, feel free to contact me.
Office hour: Thursdays, 9h30-10h30
Things of Interest
- The annual Internetseminar on Evolution Equations is about spectral theory for operators and semigroups. Feel free to contact me or Robert Haller-Dintelmann if you are interested.
- Mathématiques à Orsay, mon ancienne adresse.
- This website belongs to the mathematician Moritz Egert. For the cyclist Moritz Egert click here.