After the core course Introduction to Numerical Mathematics you have the opportunity to choose elective courses and a seminar to further specialize.
- Introduction to Programming 1 (3 CP)
- Introduction to Programming 2 (3 CP)
- Introduction to Numerical Mathematics (9 CP)
- Numerics of Ordinary Differential Equations (9 CP)
- Numerical Linear Algebra (5 CP)
- Introduction to Mathematical Modelling (5 CP)
The current courses can be found on TUCaN.
- Proseminar (3 CP) recommended in 3rd semester
- Bachelor Seminar (5 CP) recommended in 6th semester
Topics covered by the seminar are issued at the beginning of each seminar (if required also earlier). The Bachelor's seminar in Numerics is the basis for the Bachelor's thesis.
Project week in which students of mathematics and other disciplines work on an interdisciplinary topic of practical relevance (takes place every summer semester, precise dates can be found on TUCaN).