After the core course 'Introduction to Numerical Mathematics' you have the opportunity to choose elective courses and a seminar to specialize further.
- Introduction to Programming 1 (2+2)
- Introduction to Programming 2 (2+2)
- Introduction to Numerical Mathematics (3+2+1)
- Numerics of Ordinary Differential Equations (4+2, C*)
- Numerical Linear Algebra (2+1, C)
- Introduction to Mathematical Modelling (2+1, C, every 2 years)
The current courses can be found here.
- Seminar (0+2, 3rd semester)
- Bachelor Seminar (0+2, 6th semester)
The distribution of the topics covered by the seminar takes place at the beginning of each seminar (if required also an earlier distribution is possible). The Bachelor seminar in numerics is the basis for the Bachelor's thesis.
Topics are distributed based on the specialization in the electives and the Bachelor seminar. Former theses can be found here.