If you have questions, visit me in my office or write me an email to make an appointment.
Summer term 2019: Bachelor seminar about minimal surfaces
Winter term 19/20: Differential Geometry (= Curves and Surfaces)
I am interested in questions related to Geometric variational problems, for example minimal surfaces theory or Willmore surfaces.
- (with P. Breuning and J. Hirsch) Existence of minimizing Willmore Klein bottles in Euclidean four-space, Geom. Topol. 21(2017), no.4, 2485-2526, available on Arxiv here.
- (with J. Hirsch) A note on Willmore minimizing Klein bottles in Euclidean space, Adv. Math. 319(2017), 67-75, available on Arxiv here.
- Singularities of the area preserving curve shortening flow with a Neumann free boundary condition, Math. Ann. 371(2018), no.3-4, 1429-1448, available on Arxiv here.
- The area preserving curve shortening flow with Neumann free boundary conditions, PhD Thesis, University of Freiburg, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, 155p., 2014.
- (with J. Hirsch) On the Morse Index of Willmore Spheres, available on Arxiv here.
I am member of the SPP 2026 „Geometry at infinity“, see SPP2026.