Summer Semester 2022
Recently, the Federal Government of Germany adopted amendments to the Infektionsschutzgesetz – German infection control act. The State of Hesse has amended its Coronavirus-Schutzverordnung – Coronavirus Protection Ordinance accordingly. This results in several changes as to how to deal with the pandemic at TU Darmstadt.
Here in a nutshell, what applies now.
- The summer semester will take place in presence.
- There are no more access restrictions (3G).
- As before Corona, you can deregister from exams up to one week before the exam.
- If you want or need to withdraw from the exam after this one-week period, you must submit a medical certificate “attest”.
- Cancellation of failed third attempts is no longer possible.
- Masks must be worn in all TU buildings, at all events. Exception: students may remove the mask during written exams once they have taken their seat. However, we strongly recommend that you voluntarily wear the mask during the exam.
- If you have earned 160 CP in the Bachelor's degree, you can enroll in the Master's degree in parallel under proviso.
- Bachelor and Master theses are submitted electronically via TUbama.
- The study office of the Maths Department is still in the home office. Please use the and take advantage of the contact form. online office hours
Corona is not over yet! Infection rates are still very high. Please continue to protect yourself and those around you and be sure to keep your distance as well as follow general hygiene rules and ventilate rooms frequently.
If you need support from the faculty, please do not hesitate to contact us, for example the study coordinator, Cornelia Seeberg.