Dr. Michalis Neururer
- Modular forms, automorphic forms
- Eisenstein series and their products
Together with Markus Schwagenscheidt I am organising the International Seminar on Automorphic Forms.
Together with Prof. Bruinier and Prof. Li I organised the workshop Modular Forms on Higher Rank Groups.
In the summer semester 2019 I taught the course L-functions and applications together with Jolanta Marzec. The lecture notes are available here. The course contained extra material such as “cheat sheets” to help the students learn the required material in algebraic number theory quickly, exercise sheets, and also SageMath worksheets.
- K. Česnavičius, M. Neururer, A. Saha, The Manin constant and the modular degree
- M. Neururer, T. Oliver, Two converse theorems for Maass forms
- To appear in Acta Arithmetica, Preprint
- Y. Li, M. Neururer, A magnetic modular form.
- International Journal of Number Theory, Link
- F. Brunault, M. Neururer, Fourier expansions at cusps.
- F. Brunault, M. Neururer, Mahler measures of elliptic modular surfaces.
- Transactions of the AMS, Link.
- M. Dickson, M. Neururer, Spaces generated by products of Eisenstein series.
- Journal of Number Theory, Link.
- N. Diamantis, M. Neururer, F. Strömberg, A correspondence of modular forms and applications to values of L-series.
- Research in Number Theory, 1 (2015), 1-12, Link.
- M. Neururer, Eichler cohomology in general weights using spectral theory.
- Ramanujan Journal, Link.
- Sage class for calculations with Siegel units and Eisenstein symbols: Link.
- Sage program for calculating Fourier expansions of modular forms at cusps: Link.
Last updated on 13.09.2019: CV
Winter semester 2019: Assistant for Analysis I.
Summer semester 2019: Lecturer of the course L-functions and applications.
Winter semester 2018/19: Assistant for Darstellende Geometrie.
Summer semester 2018: Assistant for Lineare Algebra II for physicists and a seminar on modular forms and elliptic curves.
Winter semester 2017/18: Assistant for Darstellende Geometrie.
Summer semester 2016: Assistant for Lineare Algebra II.
Winter semester 2015/16: Assistant for Darstellende Geometrie.