Dr. Michalis Neururer
- Modular forms, automorphic forms
- Eisenstein series and their products
Together with Prof. Bruinier and Prof. Li I am organising the workshop Modular Forms on Higher Rank Groups
In the summer semester 2019 I taught the course L-functions and applications together with Jolanta Marzec. The lecture notes are available here. The course contained extra material such as “cheat sheets” to help the students learn the required material in algebraic number theory quickly, exercise sheets, and also SageMath worksheets.
- K. Česnavičius, M. Neururer, A. Saha, The Manin constant and the modular degree
- M. Neururer, T. Oliver, Two converse theorems for Maass forms
- Y. Li, M. Neururer, A magnetic modular form.
- F. Brunault, M. Neururer, Fourier expansions at cusps.
- F. Brunault, M. Neururer, Mahler measures of elliptic modular surfaces.
- M. Dickson, M. Neururer, Spaces generated by products of Eisenstein series.
- N. Diamantis, M. Neururer, F. Strömberg, A correspondence of modular forms and applications to values of L-series.
- M. Neururer, Eichler cohomology in general weights using spectral theory.
- Sage class for calculations with Siegel units and Eisenstein symbols: Link.
- Sage program for calculating Fourier expansions of modular forms at cusps: Link.
Last updated on 13.09.2019: CV
Winter semester 2019: Assistant for Analysis I.
Summer semester 2019: Lecturer of the course L-functions and applications.
Winter semester 2018/19: Assistant for Darstellende Geometrie.
Summer semester 2018: Assistant for Lineare Algebra II for physicists and a seminar on modular forms and elliptic curves.
Winter semester 2017/18: Assistant for Darstellende Geometrie.
Summer semester 2016: Assistant for Lineare Algebra II.
Winter semester 2015/16: Assistant for Darstellende Geometrie.