Our research area is quantum probability theory. My main focus lies on the classification of completely positive operators, but my academical interests include from a mathematical perspective the theory of
- C*-, von Neumann- and Operator Algebras,
- Completely Positive Operators,
- Noncommutative Probability Theory
and from a physical perspective
- Quantum Operations,
- Quantum Cryptography,
- Quantum Computing.
I also have side interest in philosophy of quantum mechanics, Bayesian probability theory and category theory and its applications to functional programing.
I was responsible for the exercise classes of the following lectures:
- Quantum Mechanics for Mathematicians by Burkhard Kümmerer (winter term 2017/18)
- Operator Algebraic Probability Theory by Burkhard Kümmerer (winter term 2018/19, together with Felix Voigt)
- Mathematics in Context by Burkhard Kümmerer (summer term 2019)