- Random permutations
- Self-avoiding walks
- Analytic combinatorics
- Statistical mechanics
- Mathematical physics
Publications, preprints, and thesis
- The Cycle Structure of Random Permutations without Macroscopic Cycles
Doctoral thesis (2018)
- Interacting self-avoiding polygons
with V. Betz and L. Taggi
- Random permutations without macroscopic cycles
with V. Betz and D. Zeindler
- The number of cycles in random permutations without long cycles is asymptotically Gaussian
with V. Betz
ALEA 14, 427--444 (2017)
- March 2018: Short talk Random permutations without macroscopic cycles. Spring School 2018 on Spin Systems: Discrete and Continuous in Darmstadt, Germany.
- February 2018: Short lecture The cycle structure of random permutations without macroscopic cycles. 13th German Probability and Statistics Days 2018 in Freiburg, Germany.
- June 2017: Short talk The number of cycles in random permutations without long cycles. Meeting on Combinatorial Techniques in Analysis and Probability in Lancaster, United Kingdom.
- June 2016: Contributed talk On the number of cycles in random permutations without long cycles. School and Workshop on Random Interacting Systems in Bath, United Kingdom.
- April 2016: Short talk On the number of cycles in random permutations without long cycles. Spring School on Geometric Models in Probability in Darmstadt, Germany.