Modular Forms on Higher Rank Groups
TU Darmstadt, September 17-20, 2019
The goal of this workshop is to bring together people from different backgrounds who are interested in automorphic forms on higher rank groups. The schedule will be relaxed in order to leave room for discussions.
- Siegfried Böcherer (Universität Mannheim)
- Athanasios Bouganis (University of Durham)
- Soumya Das (Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore)
- Jens Funke (University of Durham)
- Masaaki Furusawa (Osaka City University)
- Jolanta Marzec (TU Darmstadt)
- John Millson (University of Maryland)
- Ameya Pitale (University of Oklahoma)
- Aaron Pollack (Duke University)
- Abhishek Saha (Queen Mary University of London)
- Nils-Peter Skoruppa (Universität Siegen)
- Olivier Taïbi (ENS Lyon)
- David Yuen (University of Hawaii)
- Shaul Zemel (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
Organizers (all from TU Darmstadt)
|9:30-10:20||Registration||Furusawa, Slides||Pitale, Slides||Millson|
|10:30-11:00||Registration||Coffee break||Coffee break||Coffee break|
|11:00-11:50||Skoruppa, Slides||Marzec||Saha, Slides||Pollack|
|12:00-14:00||Lunch break||Lunch break||Lunch break||Lunch break|
|15:00-15:30||Coffee break||Coffee break||Coffee break|
Participants will receive a booklet that contains practical information for the workshop, along with the titles and abstracts of the talks. You can download the booklet here.
Photo Gallery (click to expand)
Excursion and conference dinner
There will be a guided tour of Mathildenhöhe on Wednesday 16:45-18:45 after the talks.
The conference dinner will take place at the Italian restaurant Sardegna on Thursday at 19:00.
The registration and the talks take place in the Lecture Hall 123 of building S1|03, Hochschulstraße 1, 64289 Darmstadt. The coffee breaks take place in Seminarraum 116 in the same building.
The Campus Navi is helpful for finding the building.
Due to a car convention in Frankfurt that takes place at the same time as our workshop, the hotels in Darmstadt will fill up fast. So we recommend that participants make their hotel reservations early.
Please register here.
The conference is supported by the DFG Forschungsgruppe 1920 “Symmetrie, Geometrie und Arithmetik” and the LOEWE research unit “Uniformized Structures in Arithmetic and Geometry”.