Modular Forms on Higher Rank Groups
TU Darmstadt, September 17-20, 2019
The goal of this workshop is to bring together people from different backgrounds who are interested in automorphic forms on higher rank groups. The schedule will be relaxed in order to leave room for discussions.
- Siegfried Böcherer (Universität Mannheim)
- Athanasios Bouganis (University of Durham)
- Soumya Das (Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore)
- Jens Funke (University of Durham)
- Masaaki Furusawa (Osaka City University)
- Valery Gritsenko* (Université de Lille)
- Jolanta Marzec (TU Darmstadt)
- John Millson (University of Maryland)
- Ameya Pitale (University of Oklahoma)
- Aaron Pollack (Duke University)
- Abhishek Saha (Queen Mary University of London)
- Nils-Peter Skoruppa (Universität Siegen)
- Olivier Taïbi (ENS Lyon)
- David Yuen (University of Hawaii)
- Shaul Zemel (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
* to be confirmed
Organizers (all from TU Darmstadt)
The lectures take place in the Lecture Hall 123 of building S1|03, Hochschulstraße 1, 64289 Darmstadt. The coffee breaks take place in Seminarraum 116 in the same building.
The Campus Navi is helpful for finding the building.
Due to a car convention in Frankfurt that takes place at the same time as our workshop, the hotels in Darmstadt will fill up fast. So we recommend that participants make their hotel reservations early. We have reserved several rooms at Intercity Hotel for the participants. Please contact us if you are interested in booking one of these rooms.
Please register here.
The conference is supported by the DFG Forschungsgruppe 1920 “Symmetrie, Geometrie und Arithmetik” and the LOEWE research unit “Uniformized Structures in Arithmetic and Geometry”.