Arithmetic of Eisenstein series
September 22-25, 2014 at TU Darmstadt
Organizers: Jan Bruinier and Anna-Maria von Pippich
The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers from different backgrounds who are interested in Eisenstein series and L-functions and their connections to arithmetic geometry. The schedule of the workshop won't be too tight in order to leave room for discussions.
For PhD students and young postdocs there is also a preparatory Student Conference on Automorphic Forms and Eisenstein Series on the weekend preceding the workshop.
- Fabrizio Andreatta (Milan, Italy)
- Massimo Bertolini (Essen, Germany)
- Siegfried Böcherer (Mannheim, Germany)
- Thanasis Bouganis (Durham, UK)
- Pierre Charollois (Paris, France)
- Jens Funke (Durham, UK)
- Gerard Freixas (Paris, France)
- Eyal Goren (Montreal, Canada)
- Benjamin Howard (Boston, USA)
- Jay Jorgenson (New York, USA)
- Winfried Kohnen (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Jürg Kramer (Berlin, Germany)
- Siddarth Sankaran (Bonn, Germany)
- Maryna Viazovska (Bonn, Germany)
- Tonghai Yang (Madison, USA)
The conference poster on the right is available for download here.
The Workshop Booklet including the schedule and abstracts of the talks can be downloaded here.
The workshop is supported by the DFG Research Group 1920 “Symmetry, Geometry, and Arithmetic” and the TU Darmstadt.