- Bi-continuous domains and some old problems in domain
Talk at DOMAINS IX, Brighton 2008.
- Scott-Ershov domains in topology and analysis,
the Mal'cev Meeting 2010, Novosibirsk, May 4, 2010.
- Choquet type theorems and continuous domains,
Kanazawa, March 11, 2010.
- Valuations as substitutes for measures,
Kyoto University, January 9, 2010.
- Choquet type theorems and continuous domains ,
Kyoto University, March 15, 2010.
- Asymmetric topology and analysis in semantics,
- A mathematicians view of a painting by Carlo Crivelli 1486:
Annunciation with St. Emidius (Now: London National Gallery),
January 25, 2010.
- Betting, imprecise probabilities and Lukasiewicz logic
Talk at the Mal'cev Meeting, Novosibirsk, October 11, 2011.
- Georg Cantor in Darmstadt.
Documents from the archive of the
University of Technology at Darmstadt, December 2011
- The duality between direct and predicate transformer
Talk at the Duality Workshop, Oxford, June 13, 2012.
- Begegnungen mit Karl Heinrich Hofmann und seiner
Talk at the occasion of Karl Heinrich
Hofmann's 80th birthday, Darmstadt, October 5,
Begleittext zu dem obigen Vortrag.
- The duality between direct and predicate transformer semantics.
Talk at the International Symposium on Domain Theory (ISDT),
26, 2013, at the University of Hunan, Changsha, China.
- Healthiness conditions for predicate transformers.
Talk at Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics (MFPS XXXI),
Nijmegen, June 22, 2015.
- On the equivalence between state transformer semantics and predicate
Talk at Kyoto University, July 03, 2015.
- Elliott's topological enrichment of the Cuntz semigroup of a
Talk at the University of Muenster, June 07, 2016.